Snome Buddies by Alison Heikkila
1. Stamp the Snome Buddies on to Mixed Media Paper with VersaFine ink.
2. Color the stamped image using the Zig Pens listed.
3. Trim the image and tear up the edges with an Edge Distressor.
4. Cut a piece of Parrot cardstock to the size of 4 1/4" 4."
5. Apply VersaMark Ink to the bottom of the Parrot cardstock.
6. Sprinkle on Sparkle Puff Embossing Powder, shake off excess, and heat set.
7. Create the card base out of Firecracker cardstock, cut to 5 1/2" x 8 1/2."
8. Die cut the sentiment from the Truck Load die set out of Parrot and Mixed Media White cardstock.
9. Apply a little Zig #302 to the white die cut word.
10. Adhere all layers using EZ Runner.
Also uses these supplies:
EP525: Sparkle Puff Embossing Powder
My Colors Cardstock: Parrot, Firecracker
Imagine: VersaFine Ink in Onyx Black, VersaMark Ink
Zig Clean Color Real Brush Pens: 024, 028, 029, 041, 043, 044, 045, 050, 070, 071, 072, 091, 260, 302
Canson: Mixed Media Paper
Scrapbook Adhesives: EZ Runner
Edge Distressor (optional)
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project