Slim Winter Gnomes Santa Frame by Kathi Rerek
- Score and fold in half an 8-1/2" x 8" red panel to form card base.
- Glue an 8-1/4" x 3-3/4" black panel to card front.
- Stamp Winter Gnomes in black in on 8" x 3-1/2" white panel.
- Color as desired and adhere to card front with glue.
- Stamp message on white cardstock.
- Die cut with circle die. Color if desired.
- Die cut a black and a red scallop circle. Glue together, slightly rotated, showing the color in back through scallop pattern.
- Glue message circle to scalloped circles.
- Trim of the top portion of the message panel and glue to card front.
Also uses these supplies:
Red and Black Cardstock
ZipDry Glue by Beacon Adhesives
Die Cutting Machine
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project