Slim Winter Gnomes Brushed Greetings by Fran Seiford
- Score and fold in half 5-1/2” x 8-1/2” Madras Blue panel to form card base.
- Adhere to card front a 5-1/4" x 4" pattern paper panel.
- Stamp gnomes and message in black ink on white cardstock.
- Die cut message with small circle die and back with Madras Blue scallop panel.
- Die cut gnomes with large scallop die.
- Adhere to card front with glue.
- Adhere message with foam adhesive.
Also uses these supplies:
Madras Blue Cardstock by My Colors
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives®
3D Foam Squares by Scrapbook Adhesives™ by 3L®
Die Cutting Machine
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project