Slim Vintage Post Cling Rubber Stamp by Kathi F. Rerek
- Use Tuxedo Black Memento ink to stamp the image onto Mixed Media White paper.
- Use Copic markers to color the envelopes on the image panel.
- Spray isopropyl alcohol over the the envelopes which results in a splotchy worn look.
- Use Post-It Note sheets to cover the envelopes, then brush Distress ink onto the background.
- Lightly spray with water. Heat set.
- Color the postage stamps with Copic markers.
- Use Gold pen to add further detail to the postage stamps.
- Trim the image panel to 3.5" x 7.5". Score at 3.5" and 4". Fold to form a little booklet.
- Edge the image panel with VersaMark ink, apply embossing enamel, dump off excess, and heat set.
- Repeat Step #9 to build layers of this wonderful embossing enamel.
- Use the alphabet and the Just a Note dies to cut black cardstock.
- Press the die-cuts into the VersaMark pad, dip the diecuts into the embossing enamel, shake off the excess, and heat set. Repeat if necessary to ensure full coverage of the die-cuts.
- Press the metal nib into the VersaMark pad, dip it into embossing enamel, shake off the excess, and heat set. Repeat if necessary.
- Use double-sided tape to adhere the Post-It Note to the inside of the booklet.
- Use strong liquid adhesive to adhere the "Note" and the "s" to the front of the Post-It Note Holder.
- Use strong liquid or gel adhesive to adhere the embossed pen nib to the front to finish the Post-It Note holder.
Also uses these supplies:
Bundled Sage, Tumbled Glass, Tattered Rose, Dried Marigold, Milled Lavender Distress® Inks by Tim Holtz® for Ranger Ink
Copic® Markers for envelopes: Y000, Y00, Y21, YR00, BV00, V000, G82, B00
Copic® Markers for stamps: Y23, B45, R22
New Post-It® Note Pad
Post-It® Note sheets
Gold Sunburst ™Metallic Gel Pen by Pentel® of America
The Letter "s" from the Small Alphabet Die Set by All Occasions
Just a Note Die by All Occasions
Metal Pen Nib by Tim Holtz® Idea-ology® by Advantus
Strong Liquid or GelAdhesive
Double Sided Tape
STAY-tion™ by Wendy Vecchi for Ranger Ink
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project