Slim Vintage Border by Jamie Martin
- Stamp the Slim Vintage Border on watercolor paper with black ink.
- Sponge Picked Raspberry Ink on the top and Wild Honey on the bottom.
- Die-cut using any slimline card die and layer onto slightly larger black cardstock.
- Stamp sentiment with black ink onto a white strip of paper cut into a tag shape.
- Tie the left side of the panels with gold cord and add the tag using foam squares to pop up.
- Now glue to a pink slimline card.
Also uses these supplies:
VersaFine™ Ink- Onyx Black by Tsukineko
Distress Inks- Picked Raspberry, Wild Honey
3D Foams Squares, Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L
Zip Dry Glue, Beacon Adhesives
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project