Slim Snow People Snow Swirls Times Together by Fran Seiford
- Score and fold in half an 11" x 5-1/2" Poolside panel to form card base.
- Stamp Snow Swirls in Bahama Blue on card front.
- Tear the top edge of a 5-1/2" x 3" white cardstock. Sponge Bahama Blue ink along edges of torn panel.
- Adhere to card front with glue.
- Stamp Snow People in black ink on white cardstock.
- Trim away two snowmen on left. Color as desired and round corners.
- Adhere to card front with dimensional adhesive.
- Stamp message in black ink on white. Trim close and round corners.
Also uses these supplies:
My Colors Cardstock: Atlantic Shore and Poolside
Bahama Blue Memento™ Ink
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives®
3D Foam Squares by Scrapbook Adhesives™ by 3L®
Die Cutting Machine
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project