Slim Pumpkin Gnomes Bold Season by Fran Seiford
- Fold 5.5" x 8.5" Sweet Potato panel in half to form card base.
- Stamp Gnomes with black ink on white cardstock. Color as desired and fussy cut a grouping.
- Useing wavy edger die, cut two 5.5" wide panels from different pattern paper panels.
- Layer and adhere panels on the card front with gnomes on top.
- Stamp Boxed Holiday in black ink on Kraft cardstock.
- Cut out a few phrases and adhere to card front.
Also uses these supplies:
My Colors Sweet Potato Cardstock
Kraft and Pattern paper
Zip Dry Adhesive
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project