Slim Cling Meadow Rubber Stamp by Kathi F. Rerek
- Cut a piece of Desert Storm cardstock to 9.125" x 8.25". Score at 4.125" and fold to form card. Set aside. This card will fit a #10 envelope, though it might be a bit of a snug fit.
- Use the largest die from the Scalloped Slimline Die Set to cut another piece of Desert Storm cardstock.
- Cut a piece of green cardstock to 8.625" x 3.75" and use to mat the Scalloped Slimline Rectangle die-cut.
- Stamp the Slim Cling Meadow Rubber Stamp onto Mixed Media White Paper using Tuxedo Black Memento ink.
- Color with Copic markers.
- Use the second largest die from the Slimline Basics Die Set to cut the image.
- Adhere the image panel die-cut onto the matted scalloped die-cut, then adhere to the card.
Also uses these supplies:
Other Products Used:
Desert Storm Smooth Environment® Cardstock
Green Cardstock Source Unknown
Clouds: B60, RV0000, RV000, B000, B41, C00, C0
Sky: B21, B41
Grass: G43, G46
Trees: B02, B04, G03, G05, G07, YG05
Bushes: B02, G09, G17
Stream: BG11, B32, B41, B52
Coneflowers: RV55, RV66, R56, YR15, YR18; YG03, YG05
Queen Anne's Lace: RV91, V22, B41
Pathway: E42, E43, E44
Fence: E21, E23, W0, W1, W4
Slimline Basics Die Set by Gina Marie Designs
Scalloped Stitched Slimline Die Set by Gina Marie Designs
- Slim Wood Grain Rubber Stamp, Ocean Frame and Ocean Sayings Perfectly Clear Stamps
- Slim Vintage Post Cling Rubber Stamp
- Slim Cling Feathers Rubber Stamp, Laugh Every Day Perfectly Clear® Stamp Set, Pop Frames Die Set
- Slim Cake
- Slim Cling Woodgrain Rubber Stamp, Ocean Sayings and Shell Beach Perfectly Clear® Stamp Sets
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project