Slim Cling Feathers Rubber Stamp, Laugh Every Day Perfectly Clear® Stamp Set, Pop Frames Die Set by Kathi F. Rerek
- Cut patterned paper to 8" x 8.5". Score at 4" and fold to form a 4" x 8.5" card.
- Use Memento ink to stamp image onto Mixed Media White Paper.
- Color the image with Copic markers.
- Trim the image panel to 3.75" x 8".
- Cut yellow cardstock to 3.875" x 8.125"
- Mat the image panel with yellow cardstock.
- Adhere the matted image panel to the card.
- Use VersaFine ink to stamp the sentiment.
- Cut the sentiment with the circle die from the Pop Frames Die Set.
- Cut yellow cardstock with the flower die from the Pop Frames Die Set.
- Adhere the sentiment circle onto the yellow flower die-cut.
- Adhere the matted sentiment as shown to finish the card.
Also uses these supplies:
Stampendous!® Products Used:
Slim Cling Feathers Rubber Stamp
Laugh Every Day Perfectly Clear® Stamp Set
Pop Frames Die Set
Tuxedo Black Memento™ Ink by Tsukineko®
Onyx Black VersaFine@ Ink by Tsukineko®
Mixed Media White Paper
Other Products Used:
Kiwi Double Dot Patterned Paper by BoBunny Press®
Copic® Markers: B21, B23, B24, B26, B28, BG45, G03, G17, YG05, YG93, Y00, Y02, Y23, Y26, Y28
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project