Sleigh and Reindeer Stenciled Card by Joyce Kurtz
- Cover an entire piece of heavy white card stock, sized to fit stencil, with double sided permanent adhesive.
- Apply Versamark ink to the back of the Sleigh and Reindeer stencil.
- Remove the liner from the adhesive sheet and place stencil on top. Using the adhesive liner sheet, press the stencil so it's laying completely flat on the sticker paper.
- Apply red glitter to the design and "finger paint" pressing the glitter into the open areas.
- Tap off excess glitter and using a swiffer duster, remove all loose red glitter that remains on top of the stencil.
- Remove stencil and apply Crystal Snow White Fine Glitter to the exposed sticky area.
- Use a soft brush to remove excess glitter.
- Layer to a red card stock mat.
- Gold emboss "Season's Greetings" onto a green card stock panel with Gold Metallic Embossing Paste.
- Remove stencil and allow to dry.
- Apply gold sticker borders to the two sides of the green panel.
- Using a 5 1/2" square top folding red card, assemble as shown.
- Reindeer panel is foam mounted.
Also uses these supplies:
Stardream Gold Border Stickers
Beacon's 3 in 1 Craft Glue
White foam tape
White, green and red card stock
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project