Sleigh and Reindeer by Louise Healy
- Fold a 7" x 10" piece of green cardstock in half to form an A7 card.
- Attach a 2-3/8" x 5-1/2" piece of Double-sided Mounting Paper a panel of white cardstock and trim to fit.
- Apply VersaMark Ink to the back of the stencil. Be sure to cover the entire surface.
- Double Glitter Technique Video
- Remove the release paper from the mounting paper and place the stencil, soap side down, on the sticky surface, use a piece of release paper to press the stencil firmly to the mounting paper.
- Sprinkle the Red Micro Glitter in all the openings and rub in gently, brush away all extra.
- Turn the image face down on a clean paper towel and carefully peel the paper off the stencil, making sure to keep the stencil flat on the table.
- Sprinkle the background with Crystal Micro Glitter and rub in, tap off excess.
- Layer the sleigh card on a 2-5/8" x 5-3/4" panel of green cardstock.
- Tape the Sleigh layers near the top of a piece of white cardstock 4" x 6".
- Add a beautiful red ribbon from May Arts then attach to the front of the card.
- Stamp the Spirit of Christmas saying with VersaMark on white cardstock (1-3/4" x 2-1/2") and sprinkle with Real Red Embossing Powder, tap off excess, heat set.
- Tape the saying to a green mat ( 2" x 2-3/4") and attach to the card with foam tape.
Also uses these supplies:
Cardstock by Bazzill Basics Paper®
ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives™
Fabri-Tac™ by Beacon Adhesives™
Ribbon by May Arts
Double-Sided Tape Foam Tape
Heat Embossing Tool
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project