Sketchy Birds by Alison Heikkila
1. Stamp the Sketchy Bird with VersaFine ink in Onyx Black on to Canson Mixed Media Paper.
2. Color the bird with the marker colors listed. I colored mine to look like a Western Robin.
3. Fussy cut the bird.
4. Create the card base out of Lilac Mist cardstock, cut to 5 1/2" x 11."
5. Cut a piece of Mixed Media Paper to 4" x 5 1/4."
6. Stamp the foliage and small flowers on to the white panel with VersaMagic Inks.
7. Stamp the sentiment with VersaFine Clair ink in Monarch on to Grasshopper cardstock.
8. Trim the sentiment and cut a "banner" on the left side.
9. Adhere all layers with EZ Runner.
Also uses these supplies:
My Colors Cardstock: Lilac Mist, Grasshopper
Imagine Crafts: VersaMagic Ink: Pretty Petunia, Pink Petunia, Tea Leaves. VersaFine Ink in Onyx Black. VersaFine Clair Ink in Monarch.
Scrapbook Adhesives: EZ Runner
Zig Clean Color Real Brush Pens: 050, 051, 064, 091, 094
Canson Mixed Media Paper
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project