Skeleton Yoga Tag by Kathi F. Rerek
- Position both stamps of the skeleton image side down on the base of a stamping platform. Press the lid onto the stamps, lift, and use magnets to secure solid patterned paper to the base. Ink the stamps with VersaFine Clair ink and stamp.
- Color the bones with White DecoMarker and let dry.
- When dry, place the patterned paper backing the base of the stamping platform, ink with VersaFine Clair, and stamp the image again.
- Place a Post-It Note across the image panel under the skeleton's foot, and sponge Distress ink onto the base of the image panel.
- Trim the image panel and edge with Distress ink.
- Cut a piece of Dot-Stripe Rainbow Petite Print paper 1/4" larger than the image panel and edge with Distress ink.
- Mat the image panel with the polka dot paper.
- Cut the skeleton definition paper from the Chillingsworth Manor pad and edge with Distress ink.
- Cut grey cardstock so that it's .25" wider and .75" taller than the image panel.
- Use the tag side of the Duo-Corner punch to create the tag shape.
- Find the center and punch a small circle .25" down from the top of the tag.
- Adhere the image panel.
- Stamp the sentiment and hand onto patterned paper.
- Use the smallest speech bubble die from the set to cut the sentiment, edge with Distress ink, and adhere to the tag as shown.
- Thread ribbon through the hole to finish the tag.
Also uses these supplies:
Chillingsworth Manor 6x6 Paper Pad by Echo Park Paper Company
Dot-Stripe Rainbow Petite Prints 6x6 Paper Pad by Doodlebug Designs Inc.™
1.2 MM White DecoMarker by Pébéo
Tim Holtz® Hickory Smoke Distress® Ink by Ranger Industries.
Speech Bubbles Die Set by Spellbinders®
Ticket-Tag Duo Corner Punch by Tonic Studios
Small Circle PaperShaper® Punch by EK Success
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project