Skeleton Style by Lea Fritts
- Stamp image, color and trim.
- Add distress ink all around image.
- Using a scrap of white, stamp sentiment, dove-tail ends and tuck into a banner.
- Add distress ink to banner.
- Trim a black mat for image and adhere main image to mat.
- Create an A2 card base with a tent fold from blue cardstock.
- Adhere matted image to card base.
- Adhere Black Crushed Glass Glitter randomly around image and allow a few minutes for glue to set.
- Attach banner across bottom of image.
Also uses these supplies:
SSC1227 Halloween Haunts Perfectly Clear Stamps™ (retired)
Copic® Markers (E40, E41, E42, C3, B45)
Tim Holtz® Black Soot Distress Ink Pad by Ranger®
Black Cardstock by Bazzill Basics Paper®
Blue Cardstock by Bazzill Basics Paper®
ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives™
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project