Skeleton Humor Tag by Kathi F. Rerek
- Cover part of the skeleton's head with a Post-It® Note. Ink stamp with Tuxedo Black Memento ink, remove Post-It Note, and stamp the skeleton onto white cardstock.
- Add a horizontal line using a Copic marker,
- Using a stamp positioner, the little mouse, the top hat, and the bat.
- Color images using Copic markers.
- Die-cut image panel.
- Finish coloring the scene.
- Mat the image panel onto Wildflower cardstock, mat with black cardstock.
- Cut a panel from Wildflower cardstock that is 1/2" wider and 3/4" longer than the matted image panel.
- Punch the top two corners, punch a hole, and add a ribbon.
Also uses these supplies:
Copic Markers: T0, T1, T3, E40, E41, YG01, G21, V01, E71, E70, W1
Wildflower cardstock by My Colors
Solar White Classic Crest® Cardstock by Neenah Papers
Post-It® Notes by 3M
Stamp-A-Ma-Jig® by EK Success
Duo-Corner Punch by Tonic Studios
Blue Jean/Swimming Pool Gingham Duets ribbon by Doodlebug Design
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project