Skeleton Humor by Kathi F. Rerek
- Stamp skeletons with Tuxedo Black Memento ink onto white cardstock.
- Color skeletons, grass, and background with Copic markers.
- Triple mat image panel with cardstock and patterned paper.
- Stamp the Decor Cling Music onto the smooth side of the Wildflower cardstock using Tim Holtz® Wilted Violet Distress ink. Trim and edge the panel with the Distress ink. Adhere to a card made from the Wildflower cardstock.
- Using Tuxedo Black Memento ink, stamp the sentiment onto a scrap of the leftover violet cardstock. Die-cut with one of the circles from the Build A Wreath Die Set, then edge with the Distress ink.
- Die-cut a scrap of the patterned paper and a scrap of the violet cardstock with two of the small dies from the Fitted Frames B Die Cut Set.
- Adhere the patterned paper frame die-cut onto the Wilted Violet Frame die-cut, then edge the violet layer with Distress ink.
- Layer the sentiment circle onto the matted frame die-cut.
- Adhere the image panel and the sentiment to the card.
Also uses these supplies:
Copic Markers: T0, T1, T3, E40, E41, YG01, G21, V01
Tim Holtz® Wilted Violet Distress® Ink by Ranger
Kiwi Very Vintage Double Dot Designs by BoBunny®
Wildflower cardstock by My Colors
Solar White Classic Crest® Cardstock by Neenah Papers
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project