Skating Penguins by Jamie Martin
- Stamp penguin and skates on white cardstock with black ink and color with colored pencils and stamp his hat with blue ink, cut everything out and set aside.
- Die cut two ovals, one white and a larger blue one.
- Sprinkle Shabby White Embossing Enamel on the bottom of the white oval and heat from underneath so the powder doesn't blow off. Glue to the larger blue oval.
- Glue the penguin pieces onto the white oval, apply Crystal Stickles to the skates and set aside.
- Taking a white panel of cardstock, place a strip of removable tape diagonally down the card.
- Stamp snowflakes below the tape line with VersaMark Ink and emboss with White Embossing Powder.
- Sponge the embossed area with blue ink. Rub the embossed area with a rag to remove any ink, then remove the tape.
- Pop up the oval using foam squares.
- Stamp sentiment with blue ink in the upper right corner.
- Randomly glue blue sequins to the card.
Also uses these supplies:
FREG027 Shabby White Embossing Enamel
EP100 White Embossing Powder
Zip Dry Glue- Beacon Adhesives
Prisma Colored Pencils
Art Glitter Glue
Silvery Shimmer Delicata Ink
Denim and Stonewashed Adirondack Ink
Cardstock- white, blue
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project