Skating Penguins by Debi Hammons
- Fold 5-1/2” x 8-1/2” Winter Lake cardstock in half to form card base.
- Stamp snowflakes all over 5-1/4” x 4” white cardstock with light blue ink.
- Glue to card front.
- Stamp 2 penguins on 3-3/4” x 3” white cardstock with black ink.
- Stamp their scarves, skates and hats with colored ink pads.
- Glue to 4” x 3-1/4” Winter Lake cardstock.
- Glue to left side of card front.
- Stamp Happy Holidays on 1-1/4” x 1” white cardstock with black ink.
- Glue to 1-1/2” x 1-1/4” Winter Lake cardstock.
- Attach to top right of card front with foam squares.
Also uses these supplies:
Winter Lake Cardstock by My Colors®
Blue, Light Blue, Green and Red Ink Pads
3D Foam Squares by Scrapbook
Adhesives™ by 3L®
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue
by Beacon Adhesives®
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project