Skating Penguins - Decor Cling Snowflakes by Kathi F. Rerek
- Cut a piece of pink 12x12 cardstock in half.
- Fold one piece of the pink cardstock in half to form a 6x6 card.
- Cut a piece of light blue cardstock to 6x6.
- Stamp Winter Blizzard onto the blue cardstock. Highlight the centers of the snowflakes and the open circles and/or diamonds with Stardust Glitter pen.
- Adhere the snowflake stamped cardstock to the card front.
- Stamp the Penguins onto white cardstock and onto thin paper.
- Color the cardstock penguins with Copic markers.
- Using a stamp positioner, stamp the ice-skates with Summer Sky Memento ink.
- Clean the stamp and repeat step 8 with Angel Pink Memento ink.
- Color the skates with Copic markers. Outline the skates' blades with Silver gel pen.
- Stamp the hats with Summer Sky and Angel Pink Memento ink. Fussy-cut the hats, then color with Copic markers.
- Fussy-cut the penguins stamped onto thin paper and adhere onto their counterparts.
- Place Post-It notes over the base of the bottom parts of the penguins to form a horizon.
- Airbrush the sky with BG90, B60, and C00.
- Lift the masks.
- Die-cut the image panel with one of the dies. Cut a piece of pink cardstock slightly larger than the die-cut and use to mat the image die-cut.
- Stamp the sentiment, die-cut it with one of the dies from the same set. Cut a piece of pink cardstock slightly larger than the die-cut and use to mat the sentiment.
- Adhere the matted image panel and the matted sentiment to the card.
Also uses these supplies:
Copic Markers: BV23, BV25, N7, N8, B0000, B60, Y35, Y38, R81
Angel Pink Memento™ Ink by Tsukineko®
Summer Sky Memento™ Ink by Tsukineko®
Solar Crest White cardstock by Neenah Paper
Pink and blue cardstock
Clear Star Gelly Roll® Stardust® Glitter pen by Sakura
Silver Jimmie® Gel Rollerball Gel pen by Zebra
Stamp-A-Ma-Jig® Stamp Positioner by EK Success
Post-It® Notes by 3M
Copic Airbrush System
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project