Sitting Kitty Card by Kathi F. Rerek
- Cut a piece of 12x12 green cardstock in half, score at 6" and fold to reate an A6 card from green cardstock. Set aside.
- Use Tuxedo Black Memento ink to stamp the image.
- Color the image with Copic markers.
- Cut the image panel using one of the dies from the Dotted Rectangles Framelits set.
- Cut green cardstock so that it's 1/8" larger than the image panel.
- Use Copic markers to add the ground and the outline to the image panel.
- Cut green heart patterned paper to 4.25" wide and edge with a green marker.
- Cut heart patterned paper to a three-heart wide strip and adhere to the green patterned paper to create the card front.
- Adhere the matted image panel to card front.
- Adhere the card front to the green card.
Also uses these supplies:
Other Products Used:
Green Cardstock by Bazzill Basics Paper®
Cat Fur: YR000, YR00, YR01, YR61, BV0000, BV000, N0, N1
Nose, Ears, Tag: RV91, <R81, R81
Eyes and Collar: G20, YG91
Buckle and Hanger: Y21, Y23, Y26 Y28
Ground: T0, T1, T2
Dotted Rectangles Framelits™ by Sizzix
Chloe and Bella Besties Patterned Paper 6x6 Pads by Bella Blvd™
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project