Shared Coffee by Krissy Fossmeyer
1. Fold 4-1/4" x 11" panel of Kraft card stock in half to form card base.
2. Die cut Labels Eight on 4-1/8" x 5-3/8" panel of Rocky Road card stock, using Cuttlebug.
3. Stamp Shared Coffee on card base with Rich Cocoa Ink; color as desired.
4. Stamp coffee ring from Coffee Mug stamp set on Rocky Road panel.
5. Sprinkle on Clear Bark EP, Copper Detail EP, Carnelian EP and Bronzed Mica Fragments on Rocky Road panel and heat from underside.
6. Adhere Rocky Road panel to card base with ZipDry.
7. Trace inside edge of die inside die cut opening with brown marker.
Also uses these supplies:
SSC1186 Coffee Mug Perfectly Clear Stamps™ (retired)
Memento Rich Cocoa Ink by Tsukineko
Kraft & Rocky Road Textured Cardstock by Bazzill Basics Paper
Ergo Soft Aquarelle Pencils by Staedtler
Cuttlebug Labels Eight Nestabilities Dies by Spellbinders
Brown Marker by Zig ZipDry
Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project