Seated Skelly by Kathi F. Rerek
- Cut a piece of 8.5" x 11" purple cardstock in half.
- Score at 4.25" and fold to form an A2 card.
- Cut pumpkin patterned paper to 4" x 5.25", edge with Black Soot Distress Ink, and adhere to the card.
- Using Tuxedo Black Memento ink, stamp the image onto mixed media cardstock and onto label paper.
- Fussy-cut the label paper version to form a mask. Place mask over the image on the cardstock.
- Secure the image panel to the STAY-tion using magnets.
- Sponge or brush Milled Lavender Distress ink over the stencil onto the image panel.
- Place the magnetic ruler horizontally across the image panel.
- Sponge or brush Milled Lavender Distress ink over the bottom of the image panel.
- Remove the image panel from the STAY-tion.
- Remove mask and reserve for another use.
- Color the image with Copic markers.
- Use one of the dies from the A2 set to cut the image panel.
- Use a larger die from the set to cut orange cardstock.
- Using Archival ink, stamp the sentiment onto orange cardstock, then cut with the nameplate die.
- Edge both the orange rectangle and the sentiment nameplate with Black Soot Distress ink.
- Adhere the image panel onto the edged orange rectangle.
- Adhere the matted image panel and the sentiment to the card.
- Adhere gemstones to either side of the nameplate to finish the card.
Also uses these supplies:
Bones: T0, T1, T2, E40
Cape: V93, V95, V99
Pumpkin: YR04, Y416, Y17, R17, R89, E44, E47
Raven: N5, N6, N7
Purple and Orange Cardstock
Milled Lavender and Black Soot Distress® Inks by Tim Holtz® for Ranger Industries
Jet Black Archival™ Ink by Ranger Industries
An Eerie Tale 8x8 and 6x6 Patterned Paper Pads by Graphic 45®
Nameplate Die by Spellbinders®
Gemstones by Kaisercraft
STAY-tion™ by Wendy Vecchi for Ranger IndustriesRemovable ID Labels by Avery®
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project