Season Shapes Pop Shapes by Fran Seiford
- Score and fold 5-1/2" x 8-1/2" green panel in half to form card base.
- Trim one of the pattern papers to 5-1/4" x 4" and adhere to card front.
- Trim another pattern paper to 5-1/4" x 1" and glue to bottom of first.
- Die cut pine and holly from green and red cardstock.
- Die cut cup from white cardstock. Stamp candy in red ink across die cut cup.
- Stamp poinsettia and message in black in on white cardstock. Die cut Poinsettia from POP Shape Die Set and the message from small oval from Gift Card Wallet Die Set.
- Back message with larger oval die cut from Gift Card Wallet Die Set out of green cardstock.
- Assemble collage with glue and dimensional adhesive.
Also uses these supplies:
My Colors Cardstock: Evergreen and Dare Devil
Die Cutting Machine
Dimensional Foam Adhesive
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project