Sea Turtle by Louise Healy
- Fold a 6" x 9 1/2" piece of Poolside cardstock in half to form an A6 card.
- Stamp the Sea Turtle on a 3" x 3 1/2" piece of white cardstock, color with markers, trim around bottom fin and back so the image fits a 2" x 2 3/4" mat of Poolside, adhere the trimmed Sea Turtle to the mat.
- Stamp the Turtle Trio on a 2" x 4 1/2" piece of white cardstock, color with markers, trim around the Trio to fit a 1 1/2" x 4 1/8" mat of Poolside, adhere the trimmed turtles to the matStamp the sentiment on a 1 1/8" x 1 7/8" piece of white cardstock, adhere to a 1 1/4" x 2" mat of PoolsideAdhere a 4 1/2" x 5 3/4" piece of the Graphic45 cardstock to the card front.
- Adhere the Turtle Trio along the left side of the card.
- Use foam tape to apply the Sea Turtle image.
- Adhere the sentiment under the large fin, setting it at an angle.
- Perfectly Clear Acrylic Stamp Handle Multiple Styles & Colors
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- Turtle Trio Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
- Sea Turtle Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
Also uses these supplies:
- My Colors Cardstock by My Mind's Eye (Poolside)
- Patterned Paper by Graphic 45
- Copic® Markers (Y00, YG91, YG93, YG95, W4, E51, E53, BG10)
- ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
- Scrapbook Adhesives® 3D Foam Mounting Squares by 3L®
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project