Sassy City by Alison Heikkila
1. On a piece of watercolor paper, loosely paint a sky and grass using 2 shades of blue and 2 shades of green.
2. Let dry.
3. Stamp the park scene on to the watercolor paper using Nocturne Ink.
4. Stamp the bicyclist using Nocturne Ink.
5. Stamp the sentiment also using Nocturne Ink.
6. Create the card base out of Sky Cardstock, cut to 4 1/4" x 11."
7. Tear the edges of the watercolor paper to fit on the card base, allowing a border of blue to show.
8. Adhere the watercolor layer to the card base.
Also uses these supplies:
My Colors Cardstock: Sky
Imagine: VersaFine Clair Ink in Nocturne
Artist's Loft: Watercolor Paper, Watercolors
Scrapbook Adhesives: E-Z Runner
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project