Santa's Teddy by Fran Seiford
- Score and fold a 5-1/2” x 8-1/2” Desert Storm to form card base.
- Tear a 4” x 5-1/4” Pine Forest panel and adhere to card front.
- Stamp Santa's Teddy in black ink on white cardstock. Tear along edges to make approximately 5" x 3-3/4".
- Color as desired.
- Apply VersaMarker Pen to the white on Santa's hat and cuffs. Coat with Sparkle Puff. Tap off excess and heat to set.
- On a craft matt, cut slits with the exacto knife the thickness of the ribbon at the edge of Santa's coat and this gloves. Thread the ribbon through the slits as shown starting at the glove, weaving in, out, around the back of the card, back in at sleeve, and out the glove. Tie in a bow between hands.
- Adhere with foam adhesive.
Also uses these supplies:
EP525 Sparkle Puff Embossing Powder
Pine Forrest Cardstock by My Colors
Desert Storm Cardstock by Neenah
Ribbon by Creative Impressions
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives®
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project