Santa Post by Fran Seiford
1. Fold 8-1/2” x5-1/2” Red Pepper cardstock in half to form the card base.
2. Stamp Santa Post on Desert Storm cardstock with black ink.
3. Color as desired. Use white pencil to color beard and the fur on Santa’s suit and hat.
4. Tear around Santa Post to make a 3-3/4” x 5” panel.
5. Glue to a 4” x 5-1/4” Eclipse Black panel.
6. Glue to card front.
7. Add glitter to all the white areas with glue pen.
Also uses these supplies:
GX220U Ultra Fine Crystal Glitter
Red Pepper and Eclipse Black cardstock by Neenah
Desert Storm by Neenah
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesive®
Zig™ 2-way glue pen by EK Success®
Colored Pencils by Faber-Castell®
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project