Safe Travels by Alison Heikkila
- Take a scrap piece of watercolor paper that has overspray, inks, etc on it (mine had Color Burst) and die cut it with the small "H" Fitted Frame.
- Ink the sentiment with VersaFine ink and stamp on to the die cut.
- Ink the edges of the die cut with Night Sky VersaMagic.
- Using Canson Mixed Media Paper, cut a piece to 5-1/4" x 3-3/4."
- Stamp the flying hearts stamp all over the Mixed Media Paper with VersaFine.
- Color the hearts and wings using Zig Clean Color Markers using the colors listed above.
- Spray with Sheer Shimmer Spritz in Sparkle.
- Ink the edges with Aspen Mist VersaMagic.
- Create the card base out of Ocean Side cardstock. Cut to the size of 5-1/2" x 8".
- Glue all pieces together using Zip Dry Glue.
- Perfectly Clear Acrylic Stamp Handle Multiple Styles & Colors
- Onyx Black VersaFine Instant Dry Pigment Ink by Tsukineko 8.99
Also uses these supplies:
- My Colors Cardstock by My Mind's Eye (Ocean Side)
- Mixed Media Paper by Canson®
- Watercolor Paper
- ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
- VersaMagic™ Ink by Tsukineko® (Aspen Mist, Night Sky)
- Sparkle Sheer Shimmer Spritz by Tsukineko®
- Zig® Clean Color Markers (028, 082, 230, 260, 302)
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project