Safari Sighting by Jamie Martin
- Stamp Safari Sighting on white cardstock square with black ink.
- Color with colored pencils and shade around the animals with decorative chalks.
- Stamp the sentiment from the From My Heart Perfectly Clear Stamp Set on the lower corner and layer onto a slightly larger black panel.
- Glue decorative paper onto a slightly larger black panel, glue to a tan card and glue the animal panel to the card.
- Onyx Black VersaFine Instant Dry Pigment Ink by Tsukineko 8.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- From My Heart Perfectly Clear Stamps Set 14.99
- Safari Sighting Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
Also uses these supplies:
Decorative Paper- Pretty In Palms- The Paper Studio
Zip Dry Glue- Beacon Adhesives
Prism Colored Pencils
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project