Safari Sighting and Petite Pachyderm by Alison Heikkila
1. Stamp the Petite Pachyderm and Safari Sighting on to Mixed Media paper. Color with the Zig markers listed.
2. Fussy cut the Petite Pachyderm.
3. Cut the Safari Sighting to a 3 1/2" x 3 1/2" square. Optional: distress the edges of the square.
4. Die cut the Windowrama 2 times with Brown Eyes cardstock. One of these panels will also use the circle die for the front of the finished card.
5. Die cut 2 sets of leaves with Grasshopper cardstock.
6. Press the leaves into the Cottage Ivy ink pad gently. The texture of the pad with the texture of the cardstock will leave a nice pattern on the foliage.
7. Cut a piece of Wasabi Vintage cardstock to 4 1/4" x 4 1/4" and adhere to the back panel.
8. With VersaMark Ink, stamp the Wild Texture on to the front panel of the card.
9. Sprinkle Detail Gold Embossing Powder on to the inked panel, shake off excess, and heat set.
10. Adhere all pieces together with EZ Runner.
Also uses these supplies:
DP102: Detail Gold Embossing Powder
My Colors Cardstock: Grasshopper, Brown Eyes
Zig Clean Color Real Brush Pens: Giraffe: 052, 060, 061, 063. Zebra: 091, 099. Cheetah: 063, 064. Elephant: 090, 097.
Imagine: Cottage Ivy Memento Ink.
Bo Bunny: Wasabi Vintage- #12WV982
Canson: Mixed Media XL Paper
Scrapbook Adhesives: EZ Runner
Optional: Edge Distresser
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project