Rubber Duckies Blue by Kristine Reynolds
- Stencil the Cathedral Windows on a white panel with regular embossing paste and set aside to dry.
- Fold a 8 1/2" x 5 1/2" panel of blue cardstock in half to create the card base.
- When dry, lay the stencil back over the embossed pattern and sponge yellow ink across the image.
- Adhere the panel to the bottom of the card.
- Tie ribbon around the card.
- Stamp sentiment on the top left side of the card.
- Stamp the duck on a white die cut circle and color with markers.
- Back the circle panel with a slightly larger blue circle panel.
- Adhere panel to card.
- Perfectly Clear Acrylic Stamp Handle Multiple Styles & Colors
- Memento Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® 6.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- Dreamweaver Regular Paste 4 Oz 9.49
- Dreamweaver Palette Knife 3.99
- Paste Spreader 4.99
- Cathedral Windows Small Metal Stencil 10.99
- Rubber Duckies Perfectly Clear Stamps Set 14.99
Also uses these supplies:
- My Colors Cardstock by My Minds Eye®
- Splendor™ Ink by Tsukineko®
- Classic Circle Dies by Spellbinder™ Paper Arts
- Ribbon by Creative Impressions
- Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project