Roses Be Happy Pink by Debi Hammons
- Cut, score, and fold 8-1/2" x 5-1/2" pink cardstock to form card base.
- Cut white panel to 4" x 5-1/4".
- Stamp roses and bees on white panel.
- Color as desired and adhere to card front.
- Stamp message on white cardstock.
- Trim closely and back with 1/4" larger pink panel.
- Adhere message to card front with 3D foam adhesive.
Also uses these supplies:
ZipDry by Beacon Adhesives
3D foam adhesives
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project