Roses Be Happy Card by Kathi F. Rerek
- Cut a piece of 8-1/2" x 11" Wasabi Vintage Double Dot Paper in half, score, and fold to create an A2 card. Edge the card with Mowed Lawn Distress Ink.
- Using a stamping platform, arrange the focal image, a bee, and the sentiment as desired. Secure white cardstock using magnets, ink the stamps, and stamp. Repeat if necessary to create a good impression.
- Color the image with Copic markers.
- Trim the image panel to 3-1/2" x 4".
- Cut the yellow Gingham paper to 3-3/4" x 4-1/4" and 1-1/4"" x 5-1/2"".
- Cut Wasabi Vintage Double Dot Paper to 3 5/8 " x 4-1/8" and 1-3/8" x 5-1/2". Edge both pieces with Mowed Lawn Distress ink.
- Assemble the card as shown, then sponge the edges of the card with Mowed Lawn Distress ink.
Also uses these supplies:
Copic Markers: T00, T0, Y0000, Y00, Y02, Y15, B41, YG01, YG03, YG63, Y13, Y19, YR27, C3, C6
Solar White Classic Crest® Cardstock by Neenah Paper
Wasabi Vintage Double Dot Designs Paper by BoBunny®
Gingham-Linen-Rainbow Petite Prints Paper by Doodlebug Design Inc.™
Tim Holtz® Mowed Lawn Distress® Ink by Ranger
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project