Rose Postcard Thinking by Debi Hammons
- Fold 4-1/4” x 11” Mandarin cardstock in half to form card base.
- Glue 4” x 5-1/4” print cardstock to card front.
- Stamp Rose Postcard on 3-1/2” x 3-3/4” white cardstock with black ink. Color as desired.
- Glue to 3-3/4” x 4” mandarin cardstock. Glue to top of card front.
- Wrap ribbon around bottom of card front and tie in knot on left side.
- Stamp the greeting on 1-7/8” x 1” cream colored cardstock.
- Glue to 2-/8” x 1-1/4” Mandarin cardstock.
- Attach to bottom right side of card front with foam squares.
- Onyx Black VersaFine Instant Dry Pigment Ink by Tsukineko 8.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- Scrolled Thinking Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
- Rose Postcard Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
Also uses these supplies:
Mandarin Cardstock by My Colors®
Orange Print Cardstock by DCWV®
3D Foam Squares by Scrapbook
Adhesives™ by 3L®
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue
by Beacon Adhesives®
Prismacolor® Colored Pencils
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project