Rose Postcard Journal by Pam Bray
- Die cut and spray journal covers with mist; dry.
- Dry brush paint over top of cover; dry.
- Spatter with black and buff paint over prepared cover; dry.
- Apply distress ink using blending tool over prepared journal.
- Stamp background images with black paint to journal; dry.
- Lay stencil on journal cover; apply paste with palette knife. Dry. Put prepared covers together with glue and brads.
- Cover inside of journal with pattern paper.
- Stamp and die cut one image flower out; ink edges with distress ink. Adhere to front of journal.
- Apply vanish over top of journal and flower.
- Stamp and color second lower image with makers; fussy cut place on top of journal with pop dots.
- Stamp label with background image with black paint; dry.
- Paint wash over prepared label with green paint; dry.
- Stamp sentiment on to label with black paint; dry.
- Adhere prepared label to top of journal.
- Tie ribbon to journal binding. Adhere gears and butterflies to top of journal.
Also uses these supplies:
- NKCRSO2 Cling Wired Stamp Set (retired)
- Graphic 45 Voyage Beneath the Sea and Botanicabella Butterfly Paper
- Sizzix Mat Board
- Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
- DecoArt Media: Primary Yellow Mister, Red Mister, Titan Buff, Carbon Black, Phthalo Green, Matte Varnish
- Sizzix Journal Die
- Metal Gears
- MayArts Variegated Ribbon
- Vintage Photo Distress ink
- 2 - Journal Inserts
- Paint Brush
- Blending Tool
- Pop Dots
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project