Rose Postcard Enjoy by Debi Hammons
- Fold 5-1/2” x 8-1/2” Mandarin cardstock in half to form card base.
- Stamp Rose Postcard on 4-1/2” x 4-1/2” white cardstock with black ink. Color as desired.
- Die cut using the smaller of the two, large square fitted frame dies.
- Glue to Parrot cardstock die cut with the larger die.
- Glue to top of card front.
- Stamp greeting on 2-3/8” x 7/8” cream cardstock.
- Glue to 2-5/8” x 1-1/8” Parrot cardstock.
- Attach to bottom right side of card front with foam squares.
Also uses these supplies:
Parrot and Mandarin Cardstock
by My Colors®
3D Foam Squares by Scrapbook
Adhesives™ by 3L®
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue
by Beacon Adhesives®
Big Shot Die Cutting Machine
Prismacolor® Colored Pencils
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project