Roots of Love by Wendy Price
- Cut cardstock to 4.25 x 11 inches. Fold at 5.5 inches to create card.
- Stamp Roots of Love in Memento ink and color with markers.
- Spritz a piece of burlap with alcohol or blending solution and press to colored image to remove marker ink and create a distressed pattern.
- Mat stamped image and adhere to cardfront.
- Embellish with button and ribbon.
Also uses these supplies:
Cardstock by Bazzill Basics Paper®
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
Spectrum Noir™ Markers (BT4, BG3, BG7, CG2, CG3, LG3, LG5)
Ribbon by May Arts
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project