Rooster WindowRama by Terry Braddock
- Die cut on pattern paper for the WindowRama Front, using the circle die in the center of the rectangular die.
- Die cut the back using the rectangular WindowRama die on white cardstock.
- Trim acetate to 4" x 4". Stamp Chicken Wire on actate with black Stazon Ink. Let dry.
- Stamp Rooster on back panel (be sure to align it to center of circle front opening). Color as desired and add glitter.
- Fold edges of back panel forward.
- Adhere acetate to inside window of front using foam adhesive.
- Fold sides of front panel backwards and place on outside edges over back panel and glue sides together.
- Add string and rickrack around front left edge.
- Stamp "hello" on white cardstock and die cut with "J" sized Fitted Frame.
- Die cut blue backing for message and glue together.
- Adhere to card front with foam adhesive.
Also uses these supplies:
GX268U Ocean Spray Jewel Glitter
SZ-31 Jet Black StazOn Ink
ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives®
3D Foam Adhesive Squares by Scrapbook Adhesives™ by 3L®
Die Cutting Machine
String and rickrack
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project