Quilt Hugs by Alison Heikkila
1. Stamp the Quilt Hugs and sentiment on to Mixed Media White Paper with VersaFine Ink in Onyx Black.
2. Color the stamped image using the Copic colors listed.
3. Cut the colored image out.
4. Create the card base out of Lilac Mist cardstock, cut to 5 1/2" x 8 1/2."
5. Cut strips and pieces of the other cardstock colors listed to add to the card base, creating it's own patchwork or quilt.
6. Add details to some of those pieces of cardstock with YG07, BV13, YR61.
7. Adhere all of the elements to the card base with EZ Runner.
Also uses these supplies:
My Colors Cardstock: Lilac Mist, Lime Pop, Atlantic Shore, Yellow Corn, Coral Rose
Imagine: VersaFine Ink in Onyx Black
Copic Markers: E95, B00, BV13, YG07, YG11, Y02, Y11, YR61, BV02, R32, RV10.
Scrapbook Adhesives: EZ Runner
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project