PYL Whisper Wall by Leadonna Fritts
- Stamp main image with black ink on white paper, color and trim as shown.
- Trim patterned papers to fit front of A2 card.
- Make an A2 card base with a tent fold.
- Adhere layered patterned papers onto card front.
- Trim a piece of ribbon to fit the width of the image with a little extra to wrap around the edges.
- Adhere image to card front.
- Stamp sun on patterned paper and fussy cut.
- Adhere sun to card front.
- Stamp sentiment as shown.
- Using glue pen, adhere glitter to all wings, gently tap off excess.
- Micro Glitter Multiple Styles & Colors
- Onyx Black VersaFine Instant Dry Pigment Ink by Tsukineko 8.99
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
Also uses these supplies:
Copic® Markers: BV000, 0000; YR61,65,68; G40,43,46;
R21, 22, 24, 29, 30, 32, 81, 83, 85; YG61, 63;
G000, 00, 02; B21, 23, 24; R02; Y000, 00, 02,19, 21, 23, 35, 38; YR000, 00, 14, 24, 27, 30, 31; C4, 5, 7, 9; E00, 11, 21, 23, 25, 27, 30, 33, 34, 50, 51, 53
American Crafts® Dear Lizzy™ Lucky Charm 6x6 Paper Pad
Coral Rose Cardstock by My Colors®
May Arts Ribbon®
E-Z Runner® by Scrapbook Adhesives®
Glue Dots® Mini Dots
Quickie Glue Pen by Sakura
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project