PYL Whisper Garden Watering Can Duo by Louise Healy
- Fold a 7" x 11" piece of Sky cardstock in half to form a card.
- Tape the Watering Can stencil to a 4" x 5 1/4" piece of white paper with removable tape.
- Use the black pen that comes in the Duo Stencil set to outline the Watering Can image, remove the stencil.
- Zentangle various patterns in the Watering Can openings using the black pen.
- Color with Copic Markers.
- Stamp the flower from the Whisper Garden set three times on white paper using Memento Tuxedo Black, stamp several leaves too, color with Copic Markers, cut out.
- Cut a slit across the top of the Watering Can, slip the flower stems through the slit and tape in place on the back, use foam tape to pop two of the flowers up, add some extra leaves around the flowers.
- Cut a 4 1/2" x 5 3/4" piece of green stripe paper, edge with a green marker, adhere the flower layer to the green paper.
- Cut a 5 1/4" x6 1/2" piece of the Graphic45 paper, edge with a pink marker, adhere to the card front.
- Use foam tape to add the Watering Can and flowers layer.
- Tie a small bow and add to the handle of the watering can with Fabri-Tac, add another leaf near the bottom of the layer.
Also uses these supplies:
- My Colors Cardstock by My Mind's Eye (Golden Yellow)
- "June Flourish" Patterned Paper by Graphic 45
- Green Striped Cardstock
- Copic® Markers (R30, R82, R85, Y00, Y06, Y13, Y17, YG01, YG03, YG06, YG17, T0, T2, T4, 100)
- 1/4" Lime and Pink Gingham Ribbon by Creative Impressions
- Craft Knife
- Cutting Mat
- Fabri-Tac™ by Beacon Adhesives
- Foam Mounting Tape by 3M®
- 1/2" Removable Tape by 3M®
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project