PYL Whisper Garden by Leadonna Fritts
- Stamp image with Memento™ ink and color with markers.
- Trim image as shown.
- Make an A2 card base from yellow cardstock with a tent fold.
- Make a mat for main image from pink cardstock.
- Stamp sentiment with VersaFine™ ink and trim closely.
- Make a mat for sentiment from yellow cardstock, adhere with sentiment.
- Adhere card layers.
- Adhere sentiment with foam mounting squares.
- Add Sunflower Micro Glitter with glue pen.
- Micro Glitter Multiple Styles & Colors
- Onyx Black VersaFine Instant Dry Pigment Ink by Tsukineko 8.99
- Memento Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® 6.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- Spring Sentiments Perfectly Clear Rubber Stamps Set 14.99
Also uses these supplies:
Copic® Markers: E50, 51, 53, 41, 42, 43, 44, 23, 25, 27, 08; R30, 24, 27, 29; B24, 26, 91, 93, 95, 97; YG11, 13, 17; G24, 28; YR04, 07, 09, 23, 24; Y02, 04, 06; V01, 04, 05, 09; W5, 7, 9
Fireflies Cardstock by My Colors®
Magenta Cardstock by My Colors®
Quickie™ Glue Pen by Sakura®
3D Foam Mounting Squares by Scrapbook Adhesives® for 3L®
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project