PYL Whisper Garden by Janelle Stollfus
- Stamp flower in Whisper Garden set with black water resistant ink onto watercolor paper.
- Tape watercolor paper down on flat waterproof surface and paint with watercolors. Let dry.
- Stamp sentiment onto colored image.
- Trim image and adhere to color cardstock, trim using Perfect Layers Ruler or paper trimmer.
- Die cut larger Fitted Frame from the Y size in the set and glue beneath the matted watercolor panel.
- Pencil in dots along the fitted frame panel and go over with watermark pen then sprinkle Jade PearLustre powder over tapping off excess.
- Heat embossing powder with heat tool.
- Glue to A6 card base (6-1/4 x 4-1/2 inches).
Also uses these supplies:
- My Colors cardstock by My Mind's Eye
- Watercolor paper
- Koi Watercolors by Sakura
- Zip-Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
- Removable Tape
- Watercolor brush or pen
- Perfect Layers Ruler by Perfect Paper Crafts (Optional)
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project