PYL Whisper Friends by Fran Seiford
- Fold 5-1/2" X 8-1/2" panel of blue cardstock in half to make card base with fold at the top.
- Stamp Whisper Friend on a white cardstock panel, add hearts and flowers and draw strings to support swing.
- Add greeting to the right of image.
- Color as desired.
- Use Picasso stencil with a sponge dauber and cyan ink to create clouds around hearts and flowers.
- Cut out stamped panel with Fitted Frames die.
- Layer stamped panel on larger die cut panel of dark purple.
- Adhere layered panels on card front as shown.
Also uses these supplies:
- My Colors Cardstock by My Mind's Eye
- Cyan ink or blue chalk
- Sponge dauber
- Colored Pencils by Tombow®
- Fine point black permanent pen
- Big Shot Machine by Sizzix®
- Magnetic Platform for Big Shot
- ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project