PYL Pirate Boy by Leadonna Fritts
- Stamp image on white paper with black ink and color.
- Trim image closely.
- Adhere image to a blue cardstock mat.
- Fold blue cardstock for an A2 card base.
- Trim a piece of gold cardstock for background and adhere ribbon vertically.
- Adhere matted image to card base.
Also uses these supplies:
Poolside (Blue) and Tuscan Sun (Gold) Cardstock by My Colors®
Spectrum Noir™ Markers: TN3, TN4,TN5, TN8, TB3, TB5, TB6, CT2, CT3, CT4, DR 1, DR3, DR5, BT4, BT5, BT7, EB2, EB5, EB7, EB8, LG1, LG2, FS1, FS4, GG1, GG2, GG3, IG4, IG8, IG10, GB8, GB10, BG1, IB1
E-Z Runner® by Scrapbook Adhesives™
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project