Purrrfect Friends Thank You Card by Kathi F. Rerek
- Cut a piece of 8.5" x 11" pink cardstock in half, score, and fold to create an A2 card. Set aside.
- Using Memento ink, stamp the cats onto white cardstock, fussy-cut, and color with Copic markers. Edge with a dark marker.
- Cut the cat text patterned paper to 4" x 5.25".
- Sponge Summer Sky Memento ink over the Picasso stencil onto the patterned paper to create a cloudy sky/text look. It's subtle, but it's there. Retrospectively, I should have used a darker blue ink.
- Use the branch circle die from the WindowRama Cutting Die Set to cut white cardstock. Color with brown and black Copic markers as shown.
- Adhere the branch circle over the stenciled text paper.
- Punch leaves from green cardstock then detail with Fineliner pens.
- Adhere leaves to the branches.
- Punch small flowers from pink cardstock, shape slightly with a stylus, then adhere in bunches over the leaves using a liquid glue. Use the glitter pen to add a touch of purple glitter to the center of each flower.
- Adhere the cats so that they appear to be sitting on the branches, nestled in the leaves and flowers.
- Stamp the sentiment onto pink cardstock, then use the tag die from the Build A Pop Up Set to cut pink cardstock.
- Use the bow die from the Build A Wreath Die Set to cut pink cardstock.
- Punch a large and small pink flower from pink cardstock, shape with the stylus, and adhere to the bow.
- Adhere the bow to the circle as shown.
- Adhere the card front to the pink card.
Also uses these supplies:
Pink Cardstock by Bazzill Basics
Summer Sky Memento™ Ink by Tsukineko
YR61, YG65, YR68, YG23, E27, W1, W2
Green and BrownTriplus Fineliner Pens by Staedtler
Small Flower Punch by Fiskars®
Flower and Leaf Punches by Marvy Uchida®
Kitten Smitten 6x6 Patterned Paper Pad by Doodlebug Designs Inc.™
Embossing Stylus by McGill
Purple Stardust® Glitter Pen by Sakura
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project