Punicorn by Alison Heikkila
1. Stamp the Punicorn with Nocturne ink on Mixed Media Paper.
2. Color the stamped image using the marker colors listed.
3. Fussy cut the colored image.
4. Adhere a piece of Sticky Panels to a piece of Mixed Media White cardstock.
5. Die cut the Sticky Panel with the Small "Q" Fitted Frame.
6. Die cut a piece of Harvest Orange cardstock with the Large "Q" Fitted Frame.
7. Use the EZ Runner to adhere the back of the white cardstock to the Harvest Orange die cut. Be sure to keep the Sticky Panel side up.
8. Peel off the top layer of the Sticky Panel to reveal the adhesive, and attache the Punicorn.
9. Sprinkle Multi Crystal Glitter Mix to the rest of the sticky area. Use your finger to burnish the glitter in.
10. Create the card base out of Tuscan Sun cardstock, cut to 5 1/2" x 8 1/2."
11. Tear a corner of Spanish Moss cardstock to be about 4" tall.
12. Tear a corner of Grasshopper cardstock to be about 2 1/4" tall.
13. Tear a corner of Yellow Corn Cardstock to be about 1 1/2" tall.
14. Stamp the sentiment on the piece of Yellow Corn with Nocturne Ink.
15. Adhere all layers with EZ Runner.
Also uses these supplies:
My Colors Cardstock: Spanish Moss, Grasshopper, Yellow Corn, Tuscan Sun
Imagine: VersaFine Clair Ink in Nocturne
Zig Clean Color Markers: 020, 044, 045, 050, 052, 061, 064, 065, 070, 091, 094
Scrapbook Adhesives: EZ Runner
Canson: Mixed Media Paper
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project