Pumpkin People Card by Kathi F. Rerek
- Cut a piece of grey 12x12 cardstock in half, score, and fold to create a 6x6 carad.
- Cut the house-patterned paper from the Pumpkin Party pad to 5.75" square and edge with Black Soot Distress ink.
- Position the Pumpkin Couple image side down onto the base of the stamping platform. Press the lid into the stamps and lift lid.
- Use magnets to secure a piece of cardstock to the stamping platform.
- Ink the stamps with Memento ink and stamp the image. Re-ink the stamp and re-stamp if necessary.
- Stamp the feet and legs of the male pumpkin person onto Eclipse Tape, fussy-cut, and adhere over its counterpart on the image panel
- Use an acrylic block to stamp the skeleton dog.
- Remove the mask and color the image with Copic markers.
- Trim image panel and edge with Black Soot Distress inks.
- Cut a piece of striped patterned paper 1/4" larger than the image panel. Edge with a YR04 Copic marker.
- Using one of the dies from the die set, die-cut purple polka-dotted patterned paper.
- Cut the die-cut in half and edge with Black Soot Distress ink.
- Use VersaFine Clair ink to stamp the sentiments as shown.
- Adhere the banners and the image panel to the card front.
- Edge the card front with Black Soot Distress ink, and adhere to the card.
Also uses these supplies:
Solar White Classic Crest® Cardstock by Neenah Papers
Grey Cardstock by Bazzill Basics Paper®
Pumpkin Party 6x6 Patterned Paper Pad by Doodlebug Designs Inc.™
Dot-Stripe Rainbow Petite Prints 6x6 Patterned Paper Pad by Doodlebug Designs Inc.™
Pumpkin Heads and hands: YR04, YR07, YR18, YG13, YG25, BG32, BG45
Outfits: V09, V17, N4, N6, N8 BG45, BG49, BG57, E37
Cat: C4, C6, C7
Skellie Dog: T00, T0, T1, T3
Background: Y32, Y35
Ground: Oops. Forgot to record markers used. Sorry!
Jumbo Fishtail Banner Flags Stax Dies by Die-namics
Tim Holtz® Black Soot Distress® Ink by Ranger Industries
Eclipse Tape by Judikins
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project