Pumpkin Latte by Tina Smith
- Trim a panel to 4" x 5-1/4" with white cardstock.
- Stamp the filigree image in the Pumpkin Latte Cling stamp set with your favorite light beige ink pad, covering the entire panel.
- Diecut a window toward the upper portion of the panel with a 3" square die.
- Stamp the sentiment "I am Thankful for you" on the stamped panel, center below the window with black ink.
- Add foam tape behind frame, add to a white A2 size card base.
- Stamp four Latte cup images on white cardstock. Color two Latte cups with your favorite alcohol markers. Fussy Cut images.
- Color the second set of Latte images, only the cup lids and the cup sleeves. Fussy cut lids and sleeves.
- Add foam tape behind cup sleeves and lids. Adhere to full cup images for dimension .
- Add foam tape behind layered cups and place in the window of the card base.
- Embellish pumpkin images with a sparkle pen.
Also uses these supplies:
3" Square Die
Light Beige Ink Pad
3M Foam Tape
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project