Pretty Poppies with In The Bloom by Louise Healy
- Fold a 7" x 10" piece of Sweet Potato cardstock in half to form an A7 card.
- Stamp the Poppy images on white cardstock with Memento Tuxedo Black ink, stamp the leaf a second time.
- Use Copic markers to color the stamped images.
- Die cut the colored images with the matching die set.
- Adhere a 4-5/8” x 6-5/8” piece of Harvest Orange to the card front, then adhere a 4-¼” x 6-1/4” piece of Sweet Potato.
- Stamp the saying on a 1-7/8” x 2-7/8” piece of white, mount on a 2” x 3” piece of Harvest Orange.
- Adhere the saying to the lower right corner of the card front.
- Arrange the vase and flowers on the left side of the card front, adhere, use foam tape to raise the buds.
Also uses these supplies:
- My Colors Cardstock by My Minds Eye – Sweet Potato, Harvest Orange
- Copic Markers - YR04, R05, R08, T1, T5, T7, T9, YG01, YG93, YG95, YG97, B0000, B60, B41, 100
- Foam Tape
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project